WINNERS FOR the LA GLAMINAR!!!!

this is how I feel! ha ha ha...I've been reading emails for people entering to win a SCHOLARSHIP for the Glaminars non-stop for over 5 1/2 hours...good thing I took a speed reading course when I was younger!

I was crying as I read so many emails filled with the most horrible heartaches, from watching family members die, to being forced to go to homeless shelters, to living with cancer or having an incurable condition, to losing everything, to being abandoned by husbands left to take care of lots of babies as a single mom, to even more, that I want to keep very private, due to the severity of their stories!

I love helping people and I know that these are not just people looking to get out of paying for the class. I know you all work hard and want to pay for things on your own, but I know what's it's like when I didn't even have food to eat and someone offered me something. It was like heaven opened up and God poured out a blessing in my life. That is what I hope this opportunity is, a  life changing blessing!

There were HUNDREDS of entries! How do I pick?!? Each one broke my heart!

  As difficult as it was, I had to narrow it down. I could NOT pick just one!!! I narrowed it down to 41 stories that touched my heart. And since it was exactly one year ago that I held my first Glaminar, I wanted to offer a special opportunity to celebrate, so I made arrangements to get additional seating for our 41 winners. Yes, 41 GLAM-A-VERSARY SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS will be given the opportunity to change their life!

 Don't worry! For those who've paid for their GLAMINAR tickets, you will be getting special up front seating, amazing gift bags from Urban Decay, and will be entered to win our incredible prize give aways! (scholarship winners will not be getting gift bags, regular glaminar seating or prize entries)

I am so excited for all of you to be there and I can't wait to meet you in person and fill your hearts with hope, encouragement, and give you the inspiration and tools you need to go after your dreams!

Since, I wanted to protect the privacy of our 41 winners and their precious stories, I have emailed all of them instead of listing their names here.

TO EVERYONE THAT LIVES FAR AWAY! I've put you on a list, if I'm able to do more Glaminars near you, I'll email you when one is close!

I can't wait til June 27th! We're gonna have a fabulous, heart inspiring time! huge love and hugs, kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...