for those of us without perfect lives...

KANDEE: has not had a perfect life (watch the video below)
yesterday, I cried...
it's funny how one moment things can be fine and just a little while later, something can happen that will make you feel crushed.
WE MAY BE CRUSHED, BUT NOT DESTROYED!
I felt like rain clouds moved over my head, and tears were falling instead of rain.
TEARS WATER THE GARDEN OF OUR HEART AND CAUSE THE FLOWERS IN OUR SOUL TO BLOOM!
Whether your heart has been broken, your heart feels sad or discouraged, you've lost a loved one, you are just overwhelmed with life...
KNOW THAT WE CAN STAND STRONG IN THE RAINS OF LIFE...
I love these lyrics from SUPERCHICK' song Stand In The Rain:
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Know that I'm with you, my heart goes out to you, each one of you! My life has had moments that make me feel more saddened than I can explain, and I know that in this life it won't be perfect, but I know God knows at night there may be tears, but in the morning He can fill me with the happiness to be dancing!
The message goes out to all the precious hearts that have emailed or posted something on my facebook about hurting...and I want you to know how much I care about each of you!
Let's all stand strong, no matter how life may be crashing down around us, we WILL stand through the pain, we will make it out of each horrible situation, stronger!

May your day be filled with sparkles of happiness and your dreams be filled with sugary sweetness, and the feeling of this BIG HUG I am sending right to your heart!!!!
types with extra love, your friend Kandee

watch a little bit of my story here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...