A Day in My Life...

I haul multiple bags of hair and make-up....to the Green Room
I set up all my make-up in the "STAR" room.








My make-up set bag, on the set....














and after we wrapped....I went to get a frozen yogurt
Tart & Red Velvet Flavor with rainbow sprinkles! (it's too hot for cupcakes!) ha ha ha
Then I raced to get my little princess, all ready for her big dance recital, (I got to do her hair and make-up...when I finished her make-up, she looked in the mirror and said, "I look like  a clown! How will my friend's even know it's me?" ha ha ha...I think that's the worst thingI've heard after putting someone's make-up on! ha ha ha ha
I was so tired yesterday, I couldn't get an internet connection at night! And I think I ate 2 chicken fingers and keylime yogurt for dinner.... and I fell asleep with my clothes on...to wake up at 2:30am and put my jammies on and turn the tv off, which was playing the intro to CARS, over and over! ha ha with my tiniest little man, sleeping next to me in his Woody from toy Story jammies!
And now I have a lot of computer-catching up to do! ha ha ha
ANd some more Glaminar-getting ready-ness! huge love, kandee

PS. dont' forget to spread some smiles today...you never know how it will make someone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...