LA AREA GLAMINAR!!!

It's GLAM time!
ONE YEAR AGO, I held my first GLAMINAR when IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show) was in in LA, well actually very close to LA in Pasadena, California!

And we're doing it again! I had lots of requests for people out of town asking for me to do the Glaminar when they'll be in town for IMATS. Ask and you shall receive!

SO I was up til 1 am redoing my website that got erased....my head hurt, my heart was having funny palpitations...but it's done!!!

I can't wait...and we have Urban Decay that is going to give us gift bag goodies again!!! And I'm working on other companies giving us prizes to give away!!!

CHECK out the website: (just a reminder, I can only fit so many people, and tickets start going like crazy, we've already have people flying in from all over the country!)

I can't wait to see all you all and share my knowledge, give you love, and encourage you like no one has before!!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WEBSITE & SIGN-UP!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...