How to have more fun and happiness:

1. don't care what people think. Yeah it would be nice if everyone liked us, but I promise, you WILL SURVIVE if they don't!

2. Let your inner silly come out and play. People love other fun and funny people. It doesn't help us at all by being afraid someone will laugh at us...be happy and laugh with them! If you're laughing, no one else can think they are making fun, becuase you are laughing first!

3. sing in the car, shower, your room, in front of your friends.

4. dance in your living room, bedroom, wherever you feel the dancin' bug biting at your heels!

5. be nice to other people and you will notice you feel happier too!

6. when you decide not to be mad at people, you will notice how a flood a happiness will fill up that space that you were using to be mad at other people.

7. tell yourself you are loved, wonderful, and and have a sparkle and shine to spread in the world!

8. I think you are awesome...I love ya' and I'm sending you the freedom to be you, not just today, but everyday!

And here's a funny video, where I was not afraid to be me, to dance, be silly...and I don't care if anyone left me any mean comments, the people that matter, will smile and love that they get to enjoy a part of my silliness!  That's what we need to do, let the happiness be more important than what others think!

huge love, happiness..and lots of silly fun today....let your happiness shine everywhere you go! hugs and smiles, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...