I'm so excited!!!!

I've been working, printing, planning, calling, arranging, designing...and more.....all to make this weekend's Glaminars, amazing!


things I am so excited about:

1. Urban Decay is giving us giftbags for the Glaminars! (I don't want to say all the goodies that will be inside...but I am sooooo excited!!!!)

2. Dinair is donating a couple airbrush kits...worth over $200!

3. Zuca bags is giving us at least one (maybe 2), of their awesome make-up bags! (I use mine everytime I travel or work!)


and I have a few surprises and presents up my sleeve too!

WE are also going to be having a meet and greet after the Glaminars on saturday, at 5:30pm on the rooftop of The Hotel Solamar (check the glaminar website for details, under "aftershow")....
CLICK HERE TO GO TO WWW.GLAMINAR.COM

I can't wait to meet you all there! This is going to be like the most fun party...but you're gonna leave with so much knowledge! It will change your future...you will learn how to bring that beauty from your heart, all the way to your smile! And how to launch a whole new career!

I still need to pack bags, wrap presents, finalize details...and check on all the other surprises that I'm working on for you all!
I have a lot to do, so I have to go now....but just know I love you all!

Remember that no matter what is going on in your life, cling to the good, the little bits of hope that you have...
I  had a rough day the other day (a particular event that really made me have a BADDDD headache to say the least! ha ha ha), but I clung on to the things I love...the hope, the excitement for the future...and I had my 2 sweet and sparkling friends, Tamara and Teresa (double T's), to make me laugh, shine their smiles, and share their glittering hearts...they made me laugh in the middle of tears...the hugged me in the middle of pain...and comforted me. I had my sweet boyfriend, smiling little people...my mom and sister, via phone...and I just want you to know, if you ever feel alone, or sad....I am sending you hugs right to your heart..always! Just so you know, life is never perfect, we face difficult situations...but they make us stronger, wiser, and build character. Without character, we are like frames without pictures inside them...
so let's paint a beautiful picture of strength and beauty on the canvases of our lives....let nothing get us down...because we will keep on gettin' back up!
Let's celebrate...and I'm ready to celebrate with you!

This Glaminar is going to be so amazing! I can't wait to meet each and every one of you!
huge love...laughs and something glittery....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...