KANDEE's saturday TRENDS

OMW!!! (oh my, WHAT?!?!)...yes, I love this HELLO KITTY PURSE FROM BAGHAUS.....
click here to see more....www.baghaus.com

I love these sunglasses from SABRE...they are the KOZOI model....they are in tortoise shell and gold....but I really would love them in black! (they were sold out when I got them)....and a big thanks to my friend BRANDON at Sabre who sent them to me because he thought I'd like em...and he WAS right!!!! click here to check out more SABRE glasses...

and look at the "green-machines"....i LOVE these shoes....rock em' with some leggins, a pink ruffley skirt...get your b-boy on with these.....I love them!!!! I like all of the RADII (ray-dee-eye), shoes....check out these ZEBRA ones...WHAT!?! I
know right....?

I really want the GOLD ones too, but they were out-of-stock too!!!
these shoes are hotter than the sun!
click here to check out more.....www.radiifootwear.com

and a HOT TOOLS HAIR CRIMPER...this is how I got my -"80's-fantastic" crimped hair...seriously, if I could perm my hair to be crimped....I would....get yourself a crimper here:
HERE'S THE CHEAPEST ONE I COULD FIND ONLINE $21.38!!! from TEXAS BEAUTY SUPPLY

here's a little video after I had my hair crimped....man, I need to buy myself a crimper! ha ha ha (whoa! I just saw how many mean people commented on this video...sheez, just ignore them....! They don't know anything about me...but you guys do! I love you all!!!!)

hope you guys like the TREND post!?! your style hunter.....bringing home my finds....huge love, kandee PS you can check out Cardi's BLOG, she's the one that makes the awesome feather earrings!! click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...