me in the shower....

thank God, that the awesome nurse with the short spikey hair, gave me lots of blue hospital trash bags...
I have to wrap and tape my leg up...spin around and try to balance on my left leg....
there was water on the marble floor in the hotel bathroom the other day...and my crutch slipped...and I thought, "oh, great, know I'm gonna fall and break my other leg! ha ha ha ha".....

last night we had to change my dressing on my leg....it hurt so bad....the problem is not the top part of my skin, but because the glass went down and hit my bone...deep inside and all the muscles down to the bone hurt...it felt like someone took an ice pick and slammed it into my shin bone....
I was up til 4 am trying not to cry (but I did cry a little)...

my leg was itching, feeling numb, hurting, stinging, throbbing.....it was driving me nuts....I just wanted to run away from my leg! ha ha ha

 I have to go hobble down to check out of the hotel right now.....
good bye room service and maids cleaning up....man, I'll miss that! ha ha ha
have a great day everyone....huge love, kandee and the leg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...