sister sister

when I was 2....I met this little lady on the left ( I am the kissing-one, on the right)
my mom as I thought, "had her for me"...
she was bringing me home my new, life long best friend...
her name is Tiffany...
 (tiffany on the left listening to my exciting ideas, me on the right captivating her with my older-sister-awesome-ness! ha ha ha)
she is my one and only sister...
(me and sis with Tenderheart bear! and why am I always on the right side in all the pictures!?!)
she has been my constant side-kick through life...
"who am I going to play barbie's with?"...TIffany
"who am I going to go play make- believe pirate's with?"- Tiff
"who is going to be my best friend for the rest of my life"....Tiff
we never really call each other by our "real" names......she started calling me "Lupe" (don't ask me why...she thinks up funny things all the time!), which turned into "Loops"....and I called her Tootie, like "Tootie from the Facts of Life"...I thought it was the funniest name! But pretty much now, we just call each other "SISTER!!!!", as in "Oh my gosh, Sister!!! Wait til you see what I found!"....
I love her so much...she knows me like no one else.....we've helped shpae each others lives pretty much!
Oh, and we were homeschooled together for all of elementary school, so she's been my "eternal" classmate!
Sasster, I love you so stinkin' much! I don't know what I would do without you!!! Thank you for being the best little sister in the world!

Tiffany has had a way with writing since she was little, her stories would crack me up, and later she would encourage me so much with her little things she's email and text me!
I told her she should start encouraging others too....and I said you need to write a blog to share your words for others' hearts....and like a good little sister she said "I did what you said!"..and I am so proud of her...please read her awesome blog...and tell her I said Hiiiii!
i am honored to share my sister with you!

CLICK HERE  TO READ MY LITTLE SISSY'S BLOG: www.hugelove.blogspot.com

I heart you all...and you are all my little family too!!! love, hugs, and happy surprises....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...