a spoon full of sugar...

or a fork full of cake...
or a straw full of milkshake...
(hey, I even rhymed!)...
helps the medicine go down!
I made a request to go to MILK (a super good bakery in LA), on Beverly Blvd, next to El Coyote...
they have a blue velvet cake (red velvet is so last year..ha ha ha)...
I have been talking about getting this cake for so long....and then the I saw the milkshakes....!
A Coffee Toffee Crunch milkshake....the girl suggested I get the shake instead! (I'll eat you one day, my dear Blue Velvet Cake!)
It was delish!
Sometimes when I have a bad day, as "bad" as it might seem, a spoonfull of "sugar" does help...your sugar could be a movie, a cookie, a good magazine, a good talk with a friend, or like mine, was every night in the hotel, a slice of Creme Brulle cheesecake with berries and mascarpone cream...oh my heaven!
Sometimes we don't always have good days, and we don't know, or question why "un-good" things happen...
well, the sooner we realize that we can't back in time and undo things...that now we just make the best of what we've go, the better we'll be!

Right after my leg accident, I was thinking...well at least I have my leg, I can't go back in time and remove what happened...so now I'll just make the best of it! At least it didn't slice off half my face!

As for asking, "why did this happen?"...well I think that question just wastes time from getting your thoughts back on the right track. We'll never know why bad things happen...this isn't Heaven, where things are perfect...this is in imperfect world...if it were perfect we'd never get old and die! Imperfect, unjust things happen every day. The sooner we take those "bad happenings", let them make us stronger, let them help encourage others who are going through the same thing...later we realize how those bad things,  really caused some good.
I do want to pray for all the little babies and children that are hurting and scared, and in pain. They don't understand what's going on, I just pray that they would be comforted by angels hands when no human ones are around, that they're little hearts and minds would be filled with peace and strength! I would take the pain away from little ones, any day, if I could transfer it to me!

MISSION OF THE DAY: Today lets hunt for things to be happy about!

My happy-about list:
that I still have my leg
that I can see and hear
that I have all my little precious babies...
that I have you all
that I have people that love me
that the sun is shining, and I can hear birds tweeting outside my window
that I will be back to normal one day...hooray!!!

huge love, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...